منتديات مدرسة مدينة عيسى الإعدادية للبنين
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

نماذج لمواضيع الـ Writing

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Admin
Admin

عدد الرسائل : 11
تاريخ التسجيل : 04/11/2008

نماذج لمواضيع الـ Writing Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: نماذج لمواضيع الـ Writing   نماذج لمواضيع الـ Writing Icon_minitimeالإثنين نوفمبر 17, 2008 7:45 pm

This is an example about fashion and animals

Nowadays most people are interested in looking good. They pay a lot of money to buy the latest fashions in the world. However, fashion industry use animals in a very bad way. It may even cause some rare species to die out

Crocodiles are killed for there skin which is used to make shoes and belts, Whales are killed for there oil which is used to make soaps and other products, rabbits are used to test cosmetics, bears, foxes, rhinos, snakes and many other animals are killed for one reason or another

In fact, we have to do something to stop these things. The government should stop killing animals for fashion, especially endangered species. People also should cooperate with the government through buying cruelty products. In this way, we will save the animals for the sake of all mankind

This is an example for How to describe a person

Ahmed is my friend. He is tall and slim. He has got straight short black hair and wide brown eyes. He has got a moustache but no beard. He has got a round face and a narrow forehead and his complexion is something between white and dark.

Ahmed is a very simple, kind-hearted. He never likes showing of. He usually wears jeans and T-shirts. Suits and neckties are never sheen on him. He is really helpful and you will always find him beside you whenever you want him. He is never bored or boring. His smile and his sense of humour never miss him.

Ahmed is active, dynamic and energetic. He makes full use of his time not a single minute is wasted. He spends his time reading, helping others or practicing his hobbies, which are unlimited. Jogging, playing football, sailing through different websites and reciting the holy Quran are some of his interests. I really like him and I consider him as a supreme example for me to follow.

I will finish the rest of them when I get the chance
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://madena-s.rigala.net
Admin
Admin

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: نماذج لمواضيع الـ Writing   نماذج لمواضيع الـ Writing Icon_minitimeالإثنين نوفمبر 17, 2008 7:46 pm

This is an example for writing a letter of complaint

B.O box1234
Hidd
10th Novembe

Dear sir\madam

I am writing to you about a nokia phone I bought last weak from king phone shop in muharrq

I have only used it for two days. Then I discovered that it didn’t work properly. I took it to the shop but the manager of the shop was angry and refused to refund my money

I enclose the receipt for BD99 and I would be grateful if you would refund my money or give me another one

Yours faithfully
(YOU'RE NAME)

This is an example for describe an island

Come to beautiful Bahrain, the island of your dreams. It lies in the Arabian Gulf on the east of Saudi Arabia and on the west of Qatar. There are a lot to do in Bahrain. You can go sightseeing in Howor Island or shoping in Manama gold market and al-seef mall

In addition, you must try our delicious seafood and our fantastic Bahraini dishes. Here in Bahrain there are luxury hotels and comfortable guest houses where you can stay and relax. What's more, the Bahraini people are friendly, fun-loving, hospitable and welcoming

Bahrain, the island of your dreams waiting for you to discover it
Admin
Admin

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: نماذج لمواضيع الـ Writing   نماذج لمواضيع الـ Writing Icon_minitimeالإثنين نوفمبر 17, 2008 7:46 pm

this is an example for writing a letter to a friend

P.O box 123
Hidd
Bahrain

Dear Tom

Thanks very much for your kind letter. I am happy to know you have got good marks in English

I have been busy studying for the first semester exams. Besides studying I have been doing an English project. Also, I have read about Egypt and it sounds like a fantastic country

By the way, I've just bought a cat and I've been busy looking after it. My father bought a new car and we have been to seef mall in it. In the spring holiday, we are going to go to dubai to visit my uncle there and do some shopping. Well, I must stop now because I have an exam tomorrow

نماذج لمواضيع الـ Writing
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات مدرسة مدينة عيسى الإعدادية للبنين :: فئة ثالث إعدادي :: منتدى E-
انتقل الى: